Monday, April 16, 2007

prom

last weekend was my senior prom. the dj was by far the worst dj i have ever heard. but i had a good time before prom and after. after work i went home to go get ready. i put my hair in hot rollers and then i did my friend's hair while mine cooled off. her hair turned out really pretty. then i finished my hair, did my make-up, and went to dinner. i went with my boyfriend to a nice place in the town north of where i live. most everyone that ate out went there i think, but i made reservations early and there were only two of us so we got our food fast which was nice. i went to the same place for homecoming but with a group and the service was really slow and my waiter sucked. this time was much better.

my boyfriend and myself before dinner






one of my good friends at the restaurant, she was prom queen

then after dinner i met up with some of my friends at prom. prom itself was pretty boring. like i said the dj sucked and i only danced one slow song with a good friend of mine that will also be going to uf. but i did get quite a good amount of pictures at prom because we were all just standing around and talking most of the time.


waiting for my friends to get to prom

my girl friend, these are the girls i stayed with except for the second from the left and she's the one that i did her hair for her



two of my best friends, they're going to uf as well


after prom a huge group of people met a one of my friend's house. i went there with the three other girls that i was staying the night with. there was LOTS of junk food. home made rice crispy treats, dirt cake, cheese cake, brownies, cupcakes, cookie, chips, candy, goldfish, and more. we played games like twister and cards. lately my friends and i have been on a card kick. we like spoons and spades the most. we stayed there until 3ish then went to allison's house where the four girls slept. it was a lot of fun. i've gotten to be a lot better friends with two of the girls that i stayed with and the other one i have been good friends with for a while. it's nice to have good girl friends, especially now towards the end of my senior year; it's made things more fun.

4 comments:

vanessa said...

you look gorgeous dahlink!

Terri said...

Rebecca, Your look gorgeous! You are not only beautiful on the outside you are beautiful on the inside. Never change!

Melanie said...

You look smashing in red, what a lovely dress!

Angela said...

Gorgeous and brilliant.

Your mum posted your picture with your tassles and honor ribbon and and and :)